Script Submission Terms & Conditions
If you are submitting a script, please abide by the following:
- You have not removed any copyright or other ownership notice from the Content.
- The script must be completely free to use.
- You are not submitting any content that is in violation of any law, or contains any viruses, "worms", "trojan horses" , files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware.
- www.wizzardweb.co.uk also reserve the right to modify or remove the script from the site at any time.
Advertising Types Available
Wizzardweb.co.uk accepts text link advertising, standard 468x60 and half-size 234x60 banner ads. Graphical ads must be under 15Kb. Animated GIF, JPEG, PNG and SWF (Shockwave Flash) formats are accepted.
Advertising RatesWizzardweb.co.uk do at this time offer unlimited impressions. You will receive a quote within one business day.
Advertisement Terms & Conditions
If you would like to advertise on this site, please read the following:
(1) Agreement between www.wizzardweb.co.uk and advertising clients
(a) By using the services of www.wizzardweb.co.uk you acknowledge that you have read, understand and agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set out below.
(b) Advertisement copy shall be legal, decent, honest and truthful; shall comply with the British Code of Advertising Practice and all other Codes under the general supervision of the Advertising Standards Authority: and shall comply with the requirements of current legislation.
(2) While every endeavour will be made to meet the wishes of Advertisers, www.wizzardweb.co.uk does not guarantee the insertion, the position, or the colour of any particular advertisement.
(3) www.wizzardweb.co.uk does not accept responsibility for any loss or damage caused by:
(a) an error, inaccuracy or omission in the publication of the advertisement:
(b) for any failure to publish an advertisement on the date or dates specified by the Advertiser:
(c) for the publication of an advertisement on the date or dates specified by the Advertiser whether the actual date be earlier or later than the date or dates specified: and/or in respect of any loss or damage alleged to have arisen through delay in forwarding or omission to forward replies to the Advertiser, however caused.
(4) www.wizzardweb.co.uk reserves the right to omit, suspend, or change the position of any advertisement, even if it has already been accepted for publication.
(5) www.wizzardweb.co.uk reserves the right to make any alteration it considers necessary or desirable in an advertisement and to require artwork or copy to be amended to meet its approval.
(6) The Advertiser shall be responsible for checking an advertisement on each occasion that it is published.
(7) Cancellations and errors must be notified immediately to www.wizzardweb.co.uk by email.
All adverts are subject to availability at time of booking.